Mathematics
Worf51
2021-09-14 22:24:36
Brian has a bag that contains 14 red marbles and 12 yellow marbles. He selects a marble at random, and then, without replacing the first one, selects another marble at random. What is the probability that Brian selects a red marble and then a yellow marble? Round to your answer to the nearest percent
ANSWERS
M1M2M4
2021-09-15 03:33:21

The probability is 78% chance of red, 22% chance of yellow.

ADD ANSWER